Self Employed Mortgage FAQs
It’s widely believed that getting a mortgage when you’re Self Employed can be a difficult process, some even give up on the dream of ownership because of this.
But as experienced advisers, Just Mortgage Brokers specialise at finding mortgages for those who might have struggled elsewhere.
The mortgage process for the Self Employed is different to those in full-time employ, but the key to getting the deal you need is understanding what paperwork is required, which lenders to approach and how to complete the process. To help you understand what is needed and how this may differ from a “normal” mortgage we here at Just Mortgage Brokers have produced a series to guides to help you understand what is required.
If there are any questions you have which we haven’t covered here, or you need to speak to someone regarding your specific circumstances, please don’t hesitate and get in touch today.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who can get a contractor mortgage?
- How much contract history do I need?
- Contractor mortgages deposit
- Can I get a contractor mortgage on a high LTV
- Declined for a contractor mortgage?
- Contractors with poor credit
- Remortgaging as a contractor
- Contractor mortgage myths
- First-time buyer mortgages for contractors