Bad Credit FAQs
If you require help getting a mortgage with bad credit read our FAQs where we’ve tried to answer as many questions as we can.
Our wealth of knowledge within this market means that we are confident in our ability to offer mortgage advice for bad credit and secure the mortgage you want regardless of your credit history. Because of this, we are able to offer you an honest appraisal of your circumstances and let you know within a short time, whether or not we may be able to help.
We are also aware that you will have a number of questions regarding your bad credit application, with a number of factors that may or may not be in some way affected by your credit history.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What Is The Difference Between 'Adverse' & 'Bad' Credit?
- Can I Get A Mortgage With A Poor Credit Score?
- What Is A Poor Credit Score and How Bad Is "Bad Credit"?
- What Is A Bad Credit Score For A Mortgage?
- Will a Bad Credit Mortgage Cost Me More?
- Can Having Bad Credit Affect A Job Offer?
- Can A Mortgage Broker Help With Bad Credit?
- High Interest Rates On Bad Credit Mortgages
- Can I Get A Mortgage With No Credit History?
- What Are Credit Scores And Credit History?
- The Definitive Guide To Your Credit Report
- What Can I Do To Improve My Credit Rating?
- Can Payday Loans Help Improve My Credit Rating?
- How Bad Is A Default on Credit History?
- How Long Does A Default Stay On My Credit File?
- Can My Spouse’s Credit Rating Affect Mine?
- Do Overdrafts Make A Credit Score Worse?